Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup provides classic Office apps and email for families and students who want to install them on one Mac or Windows 10 PC for use at home or school. Classic versions of Office apps include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Office home and student 2019 Setup is a one-time purchase and does not receive feature updates after you purchase it.
Office home and student 2019 Setup includes a meaningful subset of features that are found in Office 365 Setup, but it’s not part of Office 365 Setup. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup will receive quality and security updates as required.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup you are in a perfect position to handle all your office tasks fast and professionally. You receive the well-liked Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote in the latest version and in a new modern look. With one simple download, you’ll have access to the four classic applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and OneNote. These applications are easy to use, and also add convenience to your schoolwork as well.
Being a student is a tough time for many people, so Microsoft wants to make it easier for you. With Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup, you’ll be able to access all of the classic applications that will help you succeed in school and achieve your goals. The upgraded features are designed to help you get through your school assignments faster, easier, and end up with a more polished end product.
- One simple download on one computer allows you access to the four classic applications from Microsoft. Back up download is supported in case you have a tech emergency or last minute pc crash.
- Adds convenience to your schoolwork, giving you more time to enjoy yourself. Upgraded features focus on efficiency and intuitive layout.
- Easily allows you to share your content, making it easier to hand work in or share with classmates you’re collaborating with.
- One time purchase, which saves you money. No monthly subscription fee means you have less to keep track of.
- Work with your classmates, without being face to face. Work at your own pace, or simultaneously.
- Share notes and brainstorm by sharing through OneNote, and make coordination for team projects easy and efficient.
- Wow your class with a PowerPoint presentation that includes updated templates, themes, transitions, and animations.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup includes : www.office.com/setup
Microsoft Word : www.office.com/setup
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The Design tab provides quick access to features and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Microsoft Excel : www.office.com/setup
Analyze and visualize your data in intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, and Formula Builder to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Microsoft PowerPoint : www.office.com/setup
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations. And Presenter View displays the current slide, next slide, speaker notes, and a timer on your computer’s screen, while projecting only the presentation to your audience on the big screen.
Microsoft OneNote : www.office.com/setup
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others. Use it for school assignments, work projects, travel plans, party planning, and more.
The latest Office applications
- Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, and OneNote 2019
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with Word docs: open a PDF and edit it, pop in an online video and watch it without leaving the doc, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps.
- Create compelling presentations with the new alignment, color-matching, and other design tools in PowerPoint and easily share them on the web.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your multi-media notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other device
Microsoft Office Home and Student
2019 Features : www.office.com/setup
Working Together is a Breeze
With these applications, you can share them with teachers, friends, and classmates; this allows them to edit and add any content that is needed. Sharing with your teachers helps you with the editing process, and grading papers is a breeze.
Group projects have long been the bane of student life. With so many different class schedules it’s hard to get the team together. In the past, 11 pm library meetups were routine, but with upgraded sharing features that’s a thing of the past:
If you are part of a group project, you no longer will have to meet up to work together. Instead, you can send your portion of the project to your classmate and they can add in their portion. Then, you all can go over it to make sure it is perfect before handing it in.
Team members can comment and make changes without affecting the final project. Each individual contribution is easily tracked with clear labeling and color coordinated comment tags.
The upgraded applications include many shared themes and templates. For teams working on big projects that use multiple Microsoft applications, this means you can create a cohesive project theme.
Content on the Go
The days of saving presentations onto a flash drive are over, thanks to OneDrive. OneDrive allows you to save content on your account and access it from anywhere! It is safely stored on the cloud, and will be backed up. You get the peace of mind of knowing that your important files are safe, even if your hardware fails you. Any student that’s had to pull an all nighter because a paper was erased knows how valuable this backup is.
Use the OneDrive access to work on your assignments anywhere from your favorite café to public transport. You can even access your documents from mobile devices if you need to. Beyond that, you can use it to share and coordinate with classmates to maximize your efficiency.
Applications : Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 Setup
Word is a great application for you to write papers; with its features, including spell check, search feature, and different page layouts, it allows you to create the perfect paper, every time. Word 2019 now supports inking functionality, so if you’re a better pen and paper writer, you can still create the way you prefer. Added to the accessibility features is a text to speech function, to make sure all students get the most out of their software.
Excel allows you to track anything you need to, you’ll no longer have to add information together, Excel will automatically do it for you. If you’re assigned complicated data projects, this is about to become your right hand program. The new 2D mapping and tunnel graphs help you translate data into more understandable visual representations.
New functions, built in equations, and shortcuts help you cut down on tedious manual entry. While excel is often required in many classes, so much data can be overwhelming. That’s why excel has a cleaner, more intuitive interface that helps you work methodically.
PowerPoint is your best friend when it comes to creating presentations and slideshows. It has a very user-friendly interface and is simple to use. The new PowerPoint includes upgraded design features and new animation options like morph and zoom. When you’ve got a big presentation on the line, you want it to look sleek and seamless no matter what screen you’re presenting on. That’s why PowerPoint includes new widescreen templates to optimize your presentations.
OneNote is the best notepad you can ever have! You can easily write down any notes, lists, or ideas and have them kept safe. Students know that keeping track of notes and assignments can be one of the hardest parts of getting through school. OneNote allows you to create near endless notebooks for anything you need to keep organized. Color tabs allow you to find what notebooks you need to pull up at a glance. What’s even better, you can share single pages or entire notebooks with your team members.