Office 365 setup is a cloud-based subscription service that brings together the best tools for the way people work today. By combining best-in-class apps like Excel and Outlook with powerful cloud services like OneDrive and Microsoft Teams, Office 365 lets anyone creates and share anywhere on any device.
Share with your entire family – for up to 6 people
• For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android*)
• Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for PC only
• 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security per person
• Collaborate on documents with others online
• Tech support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
• Annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will automatically continue. Cancel anytime.
Get Better Productivity With Office 365 setup
Microsoft has spent a lot of resources in trying to make the suite as productive as possible. Not only does this cloud-based suite experience little to no outages, but it also saves a lot of time and effort by being easy to use. The user interface is pretty simple and the learning period is short. It has shortcuts, easy controls, help features, and other tools which help you in saving time.
Access Office 365 From Any Place
You can access your Office 365 from literally anywhere. You can access your documents from laptops, PCs, Macs, tablets, and phones. You basically just need any web-enabled device. No matter where you are, you will be able to view, change, access, analyze, delete, modify, and save your documents.
Flawless Coordination With Programs You Know
Office 365 works effortlessly with the applications users already know and work on, such as Outlook, Visio, Publisher, Word, Excel, OneNote, and PowerPoint. These apps present the very excellent features users depend on along with the robust abilities of MS Office 365. Users can view if someone is editing the document they are working on, synchronize files with their PC, broadcast PPTs, and much more.
Easy Communication and Collaboration Inside and Outside The Workplace
With Office 365, users can produce a password-locked portal to share large sized documents both inside and outside of their business, providing them a single place to locate the most recent variants of documents, irrespective of the number of individuals editing them.
Simple to Learn, Straightforward to Use
Office 365 is very easy to work on. Anybody can learn how to use it in a few days. It isn’t very difficult to use. You do not need to be a computer expert or study coding to work on Office 365. You should create a trial account if you are not familiar with Microsoft Office. Businesses do not have to spend much on training their workforce on how to use Microsoft Office.
Microsoft Office 365 Features
If a user gets Office 365, then they will always be provided with the most recent versions of Office programs as soon as they are launched. Users do not have to buy new versions of apps. An active and valid Office 365 subscription offers ongoing free access to all the recent improvements and added tools.
With Microsoft 365, slideshow application PowerPoint has undergone an overhaul and Designer, Morph, and navigation tool Zoom has been added to it. With Designer, the users can create advanced level designs and even get automatic suggestions. With Morph, users can add fluid motion. With Zoom, users can add life to their slides and make their presentations interactive and appealing.
Two Powerful Tools For Word
Two crucial tools have been added to Microsoft’s word processor- Word. With Editor, users can enhance their writing skills. Editor is a proofreading tool which corrects grammatical, punctuation, spelling, and formatting errors. With researcher, users can find more about what they are working on without having to leave the app.
Excel Gets More Maps and Charts
With new maps and charts, users can make their spreadsheets livelier. Add professional level maps by just applying a couple of steps. This Map tool is also available in Word and PowerPoint. Funnel charts can also be added to Excel. They help in visualization of numbers and statistics.
Microsoft Office 365 Setup
It is very easy to setup Microsoft Office 365 on your Window PC, Mac computer, laptop, or mobile devices. The process of Microsoft Office 365 setup includes downloading, installing, and activating the product. Firstly, you need to have an Office account. When you purchase an Office 365 subscription, you will create a user account. You will receive a product activation key in your email. After downloading the Office setup, you need to run and install it. When this process is complete, go to www.office.com/setup365 and enter the 25 character alphanumeric product activation key in order to activate your Office 365. After successful activation, you can use Microsoft Office 365.
Office 365 features :
- Collaboration: Since Office 365 is cloud-based, multiple people can edit the same document at once (in Word, PowerPoint or Excel) and you can even see edits as they are being made- as well as see who is making the edits.
- Chat With Users Through Skype: Microsoft has already begun rolling this feature out to users and it lets you easily chat with document collaborators through Skype. The best part? Even if you leave the document, you can continue the conversation through Skype on your mobile device or computer.
- Link to Files Instead of Attaching Them: For companies that use the business edition of Office 365, they have the option of linking to files instead of attaching them. You just upload the file to the Office 365 cloud, open Outlook on the cloud and link to the file. While this is a feature on most cloud storage services, Microsoft Outlook will automatically grant editing permission to whoever you email the link to (permissions can be changed).
- Easily Switch Between Personal and Business Account on Android: With the OneDrive app for Android, you can link both your OneDrive for Business and personal OneDrive account and easily toggle between them.
- Turn Notes Into Calendars: How often do you write notes of assignments that need to be completed? We’re going to guess that it’s pretty often and now you can write a to-do list in OneNote and then easily convert it to tasks with deadlines and reminders in your calendar. You can also automatically add meeting details (date, location, attendees etc.) to notes and email them to your team.
- Bing Will Automatically Suggest Images: Microsoft has released a preview mode of Sway, a cloud presentation software that is integrated with Bing image search. It will automatically suggest images to you based on the words in your presentation and it updates as you add/edit words.
- Convert Scribbles to Drawings and Text: If you scribble down handwritten notes into OneNote, it has to guess which lines belong together and if it guesses wrong you can fix it quite easily using the Lasso tool. You select the lasso and circle an area of your note. You can then edit it or use the “Math” or “Ink to Text” options to change the scribbles into regular numbers and text.
- Your Inbox Can De-Clutter Itself: We all hate spam and now you can teach your inbox to de-clutter itself! It’s called “Clutter” and it uses any and all rules you may have set up for your inbox. You train it by marking messages as clutter and it will begin to automatically move messages it deems less important into the “Clutter” folder. You can then go in and read and/or delete these messages later on.
- Ignore Reply-All Conversations: We’ve all been in that situation where we are included in emails we don’t really need because senders reply to all. With Office 365, you can click the “Ignore” button which will stop you from seeing the replies to all.
- Add an E-mail Signature: Gone are the days of printing a doc, signing it and then scanning or faxing it. Outlook has a free electronic signature app by DocuSign that allows you to electronically sign and email docs, as well as collect signatures from others.
- Use Your Mouse as a Laser Pointer: If you’re giving a presentation using PowerPoint, you can use your computer’s mouse as a laser pointer and all you need to do is tell PowerPoint to change the icon into a red dot (which will act as your laser pointer). This feature is even included in the iPad version of office- you just hold your finger or stylus down and the red button will appear.
- Turn Data Into a Map: The most recent version of Excel has a new feature called the Power Map which lets you convert rows of data into images. If that data is geographic, it will put it into a 3D map.
- Better Charts, Graphs and Pivot Tables: One of the most useful features in Excel is the ability to easily turn data into charts, and now Microsoft has a new “Quick Analysis” feature which lets you quickly view and click through all the different ways you can visually present your material.
- Excel Will Automatically Reformat Your Data: The new version of Office has Flash Fill, which automatically recognizes any changes you are making and will do the rest for you. For example, let’s say you have a list of names that is formatted into two columns (first and last). If you start reformatting so that these names are in one column only, Excel will recognize this and automatically do the rest for you. It will display the reformatted list and all you need to do is click to accept it.
- PDF Editing: If you need to edit a PDF, you can convert it into a Word document without the formatting issues that come along with copy and pasting or editing. You can also save an entire Word doc, or even just a portion, as a PDF and password-protect it.